Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weekly Recap

Tuesday: 7.25 miles (Speedwork)
Wednesday: 5.31 miles (Hill Work)
Thursday: 4.26 miles (Recovery)
Friday: 8.25 miles (Tempo)
Sunday: 14 miles (Long Run)

Total: 39.08 miles

I already covered the Tuesday speedwork session in the last entry. Wednesday was a pretty nice hill workout. It wasn't too taxing on me, but it gave me enough workout to make my legs feel it. Thursday was just a nice recovery run with an increase in speed during the last 1.5 miles. Friday was a great run. I did my Neighborhood Loop for the first time in quite a while. I tried to keep a quick, consistent pace all the way through the run and succeeded. My long run for the week was pretty good as well. I ran on the Greenbelt because it was pretty wet out and I didn't think it would be a good idea to mess up the trails at Rainbow. The paths were pretty icy, but it didn't cause any problems. I got to utilize my new running gear that I got for Christmas as well, so it was a pretty comfortable run. I still have 5 days left to complete my monthly and yearly goal. Only 8 miles left!

No comments:

Post a Comment